Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sewing

Just because, here is a picture of my sewing stuff.
my sewing cabinet, chair, machine in white plastic cover, boxes of fabric, garbage bag of fabric/ old clothes, boxes of ribbon, etc... and the white water pitcher for my clothes iron.

All condensed and shoved in my room, and I don't think that's all of it. But it's mostly all out of the garage! It's now waiting until my sewing room is painted.


I don't know why I felt obligated to show my sewing mess to you, but I just did. So enjoy. Also, look closely at the construction mess to the right of it, the big empty fire pit box behind it, and admire the rolled up rug placed behind it coming out the left side. You might also take note at the many clothespins weighting the edge of the curtain in place so when the AC/Heater is on, the curtain doesn't flap in the breeze. This is what I look at first thing in the morning, and first thing when I get up.

And it doesn't really bring a smile to my face.

But it's part of my life right now. Someday, it will be completely different!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment