Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just things

After the scare of why is my heart racing all the time? To finally finding out I cannot handle pseudoephedrine, no more over the counter cold medicine. It's harming me! It's as natural as I can get. Since we already had a humidifier, we went shopping at the farmer's market.
Here are the things that have helped me fight off this cold finally! (within 2 days! I've been fighting it for 8 full days and going on the very last day it feels now!) Natural wins over over-the-counter!
 I also bought a pomegranate flavored candy cane. It looks handmade doesn't it? It wasn't all that great, but I figured at least it wasn't fake machine made like the normal one I put beside to compare size.
 "Uhh-uhhhh can I eat the candy cane your holding?" (He REALLY wanted it)
 And last night my husband just decided.

Just decided he'd rather just put a book shelf right there instead of build that monstrosity of a shelf system because " It just wouldn't look nice."  Whew! I didn't want that shelving system! Can you imagine dusting all those little shelves?
After trying Windex, dish soap water, baking soda/water mixture, the best thing to remove pencil markings is just to cover them with primer, then repaint.

So now I can sleep. He's started. Maybe he'll continue down the wall and paint my bedroom next! I hope!

Have a great day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment